Captured is a premier data entry and a chief data management solution. It is the doorway for data-intensive businesses to computerize all paper-based works and surveys. It is a perfect framework to digitally process and organize manual data. Using this solution data attributes can be entered effortlessly. It enables all data to be captured and indexed. It renders ready-to-access electronic data across all business verticals and processes. With digitization being the quint essential of all organizations Captured is the most desirable data entry solution that will elevate and standardize business operations.
How it Works
- Form builder
- Built for single/multiple page forms
- Parallel data entry
- Remote/Direct data entry
- Supports multiple languages
- Auto-fill master data
- Recognizes bar code
- Offline sync and responsive capabilities
- Built-in validation, editing, and export options
- Point-and-click operations for defining fields, range checks, data lookups, and setting validations
- Client-Server architecture enables storing data in a central location and it is always available for your review, and for export to analytic systems.
- Built-in security features let you create a customized, fine-grained security policy specific to your needs.
- We can enable SSL 128-bit encryption that protects all messages sent to or from the server, and provides significantly greater protection than 40-bit encryption.
- System Administrator tools for user access management. Control access to different parts of the system by user or user group, and grant access to individual modules, batches, batch utilities, and reports.
Business standard document
Giving single digital form for all hand-filled documents ensures it adheres to business criterion.
Facile track and monitoring
Trouble-free tracking of digital documents.
Speed up the time to market
Switching to a digital format from traditional paper-based entry methodology quickens the process.
All digitized form can be easily combined with any working database management software.
Ease of use
Built-in validation during the data entry process.
Entering data directly into a database instead onto paper then to system significantly reduces the chances for errors.
Provides improved control over data capture with reduce cost.